We are updating our subdivision regs and trying to iron out some of the routine procedural aspects.  So, I am curious if other Clerks receive the approved subdivision permit from the PC immediately after the approval and before the mylar is submitted for recording, or does your PC hold onto the permit and submit it simultaneously with the mylar?  I ask this because the mylar often arrives long after the subdivision has been approved, and the permit issued.
Thanks in advance for your input!
Kent Young, Stratton Town Clerk