Good morning,

I am starting to compile my list of voters who did not vote recently to work on my biennial challenge process.  Does anyone have a letter they have produced on their own they would be willing to share?  I have always used the one produced in VEMS or HAVA but some people take offense to it and call us up mad.  I am looking for a gentler tone in notifying people why we have to do this and that they are still entitled to vote.  You can email me direct at [log in to unmask].   Thanks in advance.

Cassandra Barbeau
Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
mailto:[log in to unmask]
find us on the web at http://www.townofbennington.org/TOB/departments/town-clerk/
Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. 315-320). Thank You.