From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marianne Blake
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Asistant Town Clerk

A survey:  do all of you town clerks  have an assistant that can provide all your duties and services, familiar with all the state software you have to use when you are not there?  I don't mean someone that can make copies or such if you're on a week's vacation, but if you were sick or whatever and out for a month.

Replies would be appreciated.

Marianne in Windsor