Yes, absolutely, I always have felt it important that she be able to fill my shoes effectively in case I ever get hit by a bus.  I’m fortunate to have an incredible assistant.

Kristin in Barton

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Noreen Labrecque
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Asistant Town Clerk

Yes, my assistant and I do a lot of those reports together so she is very familiar with the reports.

Noreen from Canaan

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Marianne Blake <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

A survey:  do all of you town clerks  have an assistant that can provide all your duties and services, familiar with all the state software you have to use when you are not there?  I don't mean someone that can make copies or such if you're on a week's vacation, but if you were sick or whatever and out for a month.

Replies would be appreciated.

Marianne in Windsor

--

Noreen Labrecque

Town Clerk/Town Treasurer

PO Box 159

Canaan, VT  05903

Tel: 802-266-3370

Fax: 802-266-8253

email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

This email, together with any attachments is confidential.  It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient.  If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately by email.  Please delete it from your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to any other person.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910.
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.