Oh Tammy – If I didn’t have this gig, I’d come be your assistant in a heartbeat!  What trouble, er..I mean What FUN we could have!!

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tammy Legacy
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Asistant Town Clerk

Marianne,

If I could keep an assistant long enough for her to know everything I do, then yes she/he would be able to act as Town Clerk if I am away from my office for a long period of time.  BUT I said IF I could keep someone long enough.  I feel strongly that an assistant needs to be trained for the unexpected, I have learned the past two years that you just don't know what is going to happen next.

Tammy

Roxbury