Could someone who has also received the email scam please tell me who you reported it to?  I have alerted my Selectboard Chair, but am unsure who to report to.

Thank You,

Staci R. Sargent, Town Clerk & Delinquent Tax Collector
Telephone 802.333.9696 Ext. 101   Fax 802.333.9611
     Web Site www.westfairleevt.com<http://www.westfairleevt.com/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.