It is in the WHT 434 filing.  Mine rejected and I ended up having to do manual entry, but luckily I had only 31 employees to enter for.

Regards,

Kristin

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: online filing of W-2's

Can anyone give me a hint about where to e-file W-2’s to the State? When I go to myVTax, Businesses, File a Return, it only lets me enter my WHT-436. I can’t seem to find a place to upload my W-2 file. Did I miss something? The tax department doesn’t take calls on Wednesdays.

Bobbi Brimblecombe

Marshfield Town Clerk

802-426-3305

Please be aware that any messages sent to or from this address are public records, subject to disclosure.