Greetings everyone

VoiceThread Pro Support (Sadie)  just sent this link to this mornings
 webinar recording
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29207921/Vita-Learn%20.mp4?dl=1

The first 30 minutes were focused on Voicethread uses and features

The Google Integration overview started 30 minutes into the webinar and
lasted for about 15 minutes.

It sounds like VoiceThread pro support will work with any of our schools in
the Vita-Learn IGNITE consortium to add Google Integration to your
voicethread  and will even help you with any transitions you may need due
to changes in Google domain (i.e. from consolidations).

Just contact Sadie  at [log in to unmask]
That 15 minutes of the webinar should answer Google integration questions.
(you can't initiate that on your own.. you need to contact Voicethread
support to initiate the integration)

I am always so impressed at their willingness to help even the smallest
Vermont schools.    That is one of the powers of the consortium   for us in
Vermont  - its not just about price, its about making sure our small rural
schools can get the same level of service that our larger districts.

If anyone has questions about the WeVideo and VoiceThread consortium
Vita-Learn has been able to negotiate,  please contact me at

If there are other products we should look at,  I'm open to suggestions.

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com