Blender <https://www.blender.org/>
Open source, cross platform program for 3d sculpting and animations. It can
run on an older PC but rendering will take a while.
Tons of tutorials on youtube.
Here is a link
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0KLQGl3sJARfnVxb2ozYVROcTVxVnE4VUVjRWpCUS00TWxuM3F6a2RveUQyQTFWRGpwd2c?usp=sharing>
to some examples from my classes.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Joe Bertelloni <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have a student who wants to do some animation in Adobe.  Turns out we
> have the licenses but no computers available for them to use that will run
> the software suite when they need it.  Are there any (hopefully low cost)
> alternatives that you can recommend that will run on a chromebook or older
> pc?
>
> Thanks ahead of time!
>
> Joe
>
> --
> Joe Bertelloni
> Technology Teacher
> Clarendon Elementary School
> 84 Grange Hall Road
> N. Clarendon, VT 05759
>
> *Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev.
> Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.*
>
> This email may contain protected information covered under the Family
> Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance
> Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
> confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
> not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
> regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
> you may not forward it to anyone.

Tom Heller
Tech Educator @ 802 Milton HS
Windows cleaner, Ubuntu user.

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain