Hey Listers -
We have four Polycom VSX 7000 units hanging out.  And I have an SVideo-USB
adapter.  Has anyone successfully used a Polycom as a computer webcam?  It
would be nice if we could put a desktop in the conference room hooked up to
a Polycom so that we can use it as a fancy Google Hangouts / GoToMeeting
device.

I hooked it up to a PC just for kicks and it's not appearing in VLC as a
source.  Video is not my forte however, so looking for any suggestions.
Thanks!

--Melissa

--
Melissa Hayden-Raley

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain