Greetings everyone

VoiceThread Pro Support (Sadie)  just sent this link to this mornings  webinar recording
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29207921/Vita-Learn%20.mp4?dl=1

The first 30 minutes were focused on Voicethread uses and features

The Google Integration overview started 30 minutes into the webinar and lasted for about 15 minutes.

It sounds like VoiceThread pro support will work with any of our schools in the Vita-Learn IGNITE consortium to add Google Integration to your voicethread  and will even help you with any transitions you may need due to changes in Google domain (i.e. from consolidations).

Just contact Sadie  at pro-support@voicethread.com.
That 15 minutes of the webinar should answer Google integration questions. (you can't initiate that on your own.. you need to contact Voicethread support to initiate the integration)

I am always so impressed at their willingness to help even the smallest Vermont schools.    That is one of the powers of the consortium   for us in Vermont  - its not just about price, its about making sure our small rural schools can get the same level of service that our larger districts.

If anyone has questions about the WeVideo and VoiceThread consortium Vita-Learn has been able to negotiate,  please contact me at [log in to unmask]

If there are other products we should look at,  I'm open to suggestions.

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com