Thank you very much.  This looks like great fun for kids.

Carole

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My teachers have started using http://www.gifpal-edu.com/ from the chromebooks.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Joe Bertelloni <[log in to unmask]org> wrote:
Hi all

I have a student who wants to do some animation in Adobe.  Turns out we have the licenses but no computers available for them to use that will run the software suite when they need it.  Are there any (hopefully low cost) alternatives that you can recommend that will run on a chromebook or older pc?

Thanks ahead of time!

Joe

--
Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.

Carole Renca, M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian
Edmunds Middle School Library
Burlington, Vermont 05401
802-864-8487

"...the people of Vermont
do their hardest thinking
and their riches feeling
deep inside
so no one can see."    ~ Full Cicada Moon by Marilyn Hilton