Has anyone held a parent "boot camp" for teaching parents/families about 1:1 device use? We rolled out 1:1 chromebooks for students this year and held a student "boot camp" day that covered digital citizenship, device basics, and tech workshops. We are looking to host a scaled down parent version to help them understand what their students are doing in class and to address digital citizenship on a parent level. If anyone has done this, could you possibly share your must-dos and absolutely-don'ts?
Much appreciated!

--
Rebecca Sofferman
School Librarian