Hey Listers -
We have four Polycom VSX 7000 units hanging out.  And I have an SVideo-USB adapter.  Has anyone successfully used a Polycom as a computer webcam?  It would be nice if we could put a desktop in the conference room hooked up to a Polycom so that we can use it as a fancy Google Hangouts / GoToMeeting device.

I hooked it up to a PC just for kicks and it's not appearing in VLC as a source.  Video is not my forte however, so looking for any suggestions.  Thanks!

--Melissa

--
Melissa Hayden-Raley