Had a very nice visit here at the store with a Chinese couple from Shenzhen who are staying in Bennington for the next month. They came in asking for a bird guide, and in particular, they were interested in owls (they mentioned snowy - but after speaking with them - owls and other birds all seemed to be of interest to them) . I spent some time showing them the state map and where there were some areas around here.  I will get in touch with them for our monthly walk at Hildene as well, however if anyone might be interested in birding with them I have the following contact information.

You can contact Alex by email at [log in to unmask]

They have rented a car and I did show and explain some driving distances around the state to them.

Best,

Randy Schmidt
The Vermont Bird Place
Manchester Center, VT