From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jane Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 9:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Article on flurry of injured Barred owls

https://naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com/
[https://naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/1-12-17-ruffed-grouse-aspens-049a2566.jpg?w=590]<https://naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com/>

Naturally Curious with Mary Holland | An online resource ...<https://naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com/>
naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com
Poplar (also called Aspen) buds are an important winter food source for wildlife, but for none as much as the Ruffed Grouse. During the course of a year, a Ruffed ...

On 1/20/2017 9:13 PM, Eve Ticknor wrote:
> What is the address for this blog?
>> On Jan 20, 2017, at 8:57 PM, Sue <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Mary Holland's blog today also deals with this problem.
>> Sue Wetmore
>>
>> Sent from my iPod
>>
>>> On Jan 20, 2017, at 8:36 PM, H Nicolay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all, if you have a chance, the Addison County independent wrote an
>>> article yesterday on why so many Barred owls are getting hit on the road.
>>> The article is also online.
>>>
>>> Helena Nicolay
>>> Wildlife rehabilitator
>>> Monkton, Vermont
>
> Eve Ticknor
> Box 2206
> Prescott, On  K0E 1T0
> Canada
> res: 613-925-5528
> cell: 613-859-9545
>
> The Blue Nest
> 24 Birch Ave, Willsboro, NY 12996
> U S A
> res: 518-963-7404
> cell: 518-524-7377
>
> http://aquavisions.me
[http://aquavisions.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMG_2744-300x225.jpg]<http://aquavisions.me/>

Aquavisions | Photography by Eve Ticknor<http://aquavisions.me/>
aquavisions.me
This has been a strange winter, a delayed winter, with nearly no snow in the Willsboro / Essex area. Most of the lake is still open, just freezing around the edges.