From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Taub
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Canada, 2016-2017

thanks, Mark, looking forward to the TR.

Mike

Life is worth living.

On Jan 9, 2017, at 8:59 AM, Mark P. Renson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Where are you going?

Intense cold last week at www.icefall.ca with temps as low as minus 25.5c per my obs at the plot at 6AM every morning. Yup, I had to fondle thermometers and check snow and weather in the dark every morning to derive our avalanche forecast.

Then with us were The Seattle Millenial Snowflakes........ yup, that name describes them. Likeable people just different from a crusty Northeast Yankee raised during the Cold War. I think they gave out awards with a cupcake anytime they braved the elements to make it to the outhouse and back.

Then we had access to CAA InfoEx!

On my way home .........

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Sharon Heller

How long you in BC? We will be there the 11th-20th.