We are trying to plan a switchover for a merger site to Lexicomp which is currently integrated into their EMR. They are having difficulty getting a Tech Support person from McKesson that can answer some questions. Has anyone integrated Lexicomp into McKesson Horizon Clinicals that might be able to help with some questions?

Linda Matula Schwartz, MDE, AHIP, CM
Director, Department of Education, Educational Infrastructure
(Library Services and Patient Education)
Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-5290

Libraries are about service - not books. Information where & when you want it with librarians as professional guides.

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.