You should be skiing this weekend. Of course I'm biased and am gonna say go to Mad River but if you don't wanna go there,  go to Jay, Smuggs, Stowe, Bush or whatever. Nice smashed taters today! Lynx was the nicest I've seen in years. In the midst of working 8 days a week, I got to open Upper Paradise and the turns were OUTSTANDING!

Now go skiing tommorow  (Sunday). You can catch the football highlights later.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android