Len:

Check out isogeochem wiki pages. Under repair tips there are two listed
(bottom of the page). I have used the second one listed, "DIY GasBench
Needles.pdf" posted by Stephen Romaniello. All parts are listed, which is
handy. And it is a very sturdy setup. I've used glass capillary tubing I
already had as the return (sampling) tubing on the needle so that I can
still monitor for moisture in the line. I've been using on my GasBench.
Works well.

--Alison

Alison Pye .  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Stable Isotope Lab Coordinator

CREAIT . TERRA Facility . Stable Isotope Lab

Alexander Murray Building

Memorial University of Newfoundland

St. John's, NL . Canada . A1B 3X5

ph: (709) 864-3217 . fax: (709) 864-2589

 <http://www.mun.ca/research/resources/creait/physical-sci/terra/sil/>
http://www.mun.ca/research/resources/creait/physical-sci/terra/sil