Hi Wolfram/Chris,

It may be that Chris' researchers are referring to the dose regime as
0.15 g/KgTBW as some protocols tend to express the dosing needs in those
terms rather than per Kg of body weight. In which case, the subjects
would be receiving the typical dosage of 0.07 g/Kg body weight and
consequently peak deuterium values like the ones we routinely see (ca.
800 permil).

Cheers

Steve

Steven Brookes, PhD