Hi Matt,

We have a cable that will connect the conflo to the NC 2500 that will trigger the EA start. If you have our EAS Clarity or EAS 32 data acquisition software it would be easy to generate both IRMS and total nitrogen and carbon data simultaneously. In addition, there is a pin-out on the 25-pin auxiliary connector on the back of the NC2500 that provides a contact closure to start the EA which is 9 and 22 if you are not interested in the cable or total N and C determination.

Best regards,

Jon Cocca

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Rogers - NOAA Federal
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Start signal from Conflo IV to NC2500

Hi Everyone -

I am setting up a CE NC2500 to work with a Delta V/Conflo IV.  Does anyone know which serial port (Ext1 or Ext2) and pins on the Conflo IV trigger the EA start?

Thanks much,

Matt

--

Matthew Rogers

Research Chemist

Stable Isotope Biogeochemistry

NOAA Alaska Fisheries Science Center

Auke Bay Laboratories, Juneau AK

907.789.6016

"Life is short, the art long, opportunity fleeting, experiment treacherous, judgment difficult."

- Hippocrates