Dear Listmembers,

This is to announce two venues for stable isotope training courses 21-23 March and 10-12 October 2017 in Lyon-France.

These training courses are  co-organised with Patrick Jame from ISA-Lyon (Institut des Sciences Analytiques de Lyon) and myself and cover both organic/inorganic aspects of stable isotope analyses. Theoretical principles as well as practical applications will be seen.

The advantage of this association between our two laboratories allow us to cover practical applications with instrumentation from different manufacturers with an extensive number of various prep systems (DI, different EAs, GC, LC...). This year we have decided to make it last 2.5 days instead of 2 days to give more time to practical exercices.

Full information can be found at:

https://cnrsformation.cnrs.fr/stage-17108-Analyse-des-isotopes-%5Bsup%5D2%5B-sup%5DH%2C-%5Bsup%5D13%5B-sup%5DC%2C-%5Bsup%5D15%5B-sup%5DN%2C-%5Bsup%5D18%5B-sup%5D0-et-%5Bsup%5D34%5B-sup%5DS-dans-des-matrices-organiques-ou-inorganiques-par-spectrometrie-de-masse-des-rapports-isotopiques.html?axe=74

or by contacting me directly (off the list please).

The courses can be made in english if necessary

It is still possible to register to the March 2017 venue.

Before and after the training course you can also enjoy visiting Lyon especially the old part of the city registered at the UNESCO world heritage.

Hope to seeyou soon in Lyon.

Best regards,

Dr François FOUREL

 UMR CNRS 5023 LEHNA