Don't feel too bad, I have done it once too!

Matheus C. Carvalho
Senior Research Associate
Centre for Coastal Biogeochemistry Research
Southern Cross University
Lismore, NSW, Australia
61-4-8899-0092

Editor of HardwareX (Elsevier):
http://www.journals.elsevier.com/hardwarex/editorial-board

Book: Practical Laboratory Automation Made Easy with AutoIt
http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/books/ISBN978-3-527-34158-0/

YouTube channel: http://is.gd/lab_automation