Don’t be embarrassed Michael.  We have all done something(s) like this.  My most recent “operator assumption error” happened when I ran out of copper for the EA.  I assumed it wouldn’t be a problem to use slightly coarser copper in the upper 5 centimeters.  Resulted in what can best be described as a “dead volume” effect.  Live and learn.

Bye for now,
Jennifer

Jennifer McKay
Assistant Professor (Senior Research)