Getting out the integration parameters, run conditions etc is hard, but the
section of DXFs with trace data is not terribly complicated (as far as
binary file formats go) as long as you know how many channels your mass
spec had. Python implementation here:
https://github.com/bovee/Aston/blob/master/aston/tracefile/thermo.py#L48