Hi Patrick,

As Robert mentioned, you can open the acquisition of interest and save with extension ".ai". This will get you a tab delineated file of all points recorded by the software. This allows you to recreate publication quality graphs using whatever program you want.

Hopefully this helps,

Ben

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patrick McLoughlin
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] exporting the trace data

I know this has been discussed quite a few times but the old tricks are no longer working and I really need to get at the 10 Hz voltage signals. I'm running continuous flow, using Isodat 2.5, I can only "save as" to *.dxf and I can't make the right clicking trick work. - Pat McLoughlin
The email and documents accompanying this transmission contain confidential and legally privileged information that belongs to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (1.888.990.PACE) to arrange for return of the original documents.