Hello,

We are looking to do a VoIP system upgrade here in Winooski. I see this was
somewhat addressed last winter; what are the economical options here? We
use Avaya hardware (phones & PBX) currently. The system is 10 years old and
we want something a little more user friendly so our IT team can provide
support.

What are you using?

- Matthew Gonzalez
  Winooski School District
<http://t.sidekickopen20.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg4XHx3nW4Y9g2b3Mqt_4W64QWwH56dNFNf2Ml9B202?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wsdschools.org%2F&si=6151917366935552&pi=342785b8-4959-46e9-ae4d-15f0197f4c29>
  Web Manager & Helpdesk
  (802) 383-6024 <8023836024>

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and
is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be
forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The information in
this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district
policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately at 802-383-6024 or return e-mail, and delete any copies of
this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.