Dear Brian

At the 2016 Pizza Conf/Tech Dir meeting, I think the timetable given to
those of us in the audience was that schools would be piloting in January
2017 (is that happening? Can you tell me what school is piloting with
Web2school?) and that all schools would be using SLDS by the end of the
1617 school year (will that still happen?)

Just checking in to see if I missed the announcement of the final specs and
to get an updated timeline.

If you would let me know what the outlook is for existing v. SLDS
submission for the upcoming
1.) Spring Student Census
2.) CIRS
3.) SECT
4.) and any I am not thinking of

SIS's came up a meeting within my school the other day and inquiring minds

Thank you,

Raymond Ballou
South Royalton School
223 South Windsor Street