One of our teachers accounts seems to have been compromised this morning.
We have been inundated by calls from other schools, area businesses, and
now a business in Maine who received the message.  Short of changing her
password, what else can we do?  I have temporarily suspended her account,
but I am guessing that it is beyond us at this point.

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and