If the teacher uses a different mail client on a computer other than web
browser, like outlook mail, or other local client, the infection may be
local on a PC (most likely) system she uses.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> One of our teachers accounts seems to have been compromised this morning.
> We have been inundated by calls from other schools, area businesses, and
> now a business in Maine who received the message.  Short of changing her
> password, what else can we do?  I have temporarily suspended her account,
> but I am guessing that it is beyond us at this point.
>
> Edith Fogarty
> Technology Integration Facilitator
> Bradford Elementary School
> 143 Fairground Rd
> Bradford, VT 05033
> 802.222.4077 x281 <(802)%20222-4077>
> 802.222.5196 <(802)%20222-5196> fax
>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including
> attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
> the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
> contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
Essex High School
p. (802) 857-7000 x.1030

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.