We have Robots looking for homes starting mid March!

Our fleet of traveling Robots have been visiting Vermont schools.

If you'd like to host one of the following Robots starting mid March  -
Fill out the Robot Rodeo Host Form,

http://robotrodeovt.blogspot.com/p/host.html

I'd especially LOVE a host who is interested in showcasing what they learned with the robot at Dynamic Landscape  for the culminating event - a Robot Rodeo where you or your students can showcase the tricks your robot has learned while training with you.

These Robots are available starting Mid March

BB-8
Cublet

Finch
BluBot