Over the last couple of years we have moved most of our schools to a hosted
VOIP system with WCVT.  Some of our schools are not in their territory but
we have still been able to implement systems for those schools.  It is a
great system - web-based management, lots of features/customizations, fully
911 compliant, local company, great support, etc.  I am not sure how far
outside of their territory they want to go but it is worth a call to them.

The sales contact is:
Mr. Kris D. Merchant
Sales Manager
Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom