The Barre Supervisory Union also has MITEL phone systems (separate systems
at each school but they all talk to each other).

We did comparisons similar to Robert.

We get exceptional service but don't need it often.  Our vendor is
Integrity Communications.

Diane

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Robert Wickberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]
>> features/customizations, fully 911 compliant, local company, great support,
>> etc.  I am not sure how far outside of their territory they want to go but
>> it is worth a call to them.
>>
>> The sales contact is:
>> Mr. Kris D. Merchant
>> Sales Manager
>> Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom
>> Green Mountain Access
>> 888-866-8554 <(888)%20866-8554>
>>

>> Jeff Wallis
>> Chief Network Engineer
>> Chittenden East Supervisory Union
>> 802-858-1727 <(802)%20858-1727>
>> http://www.cesuvt.org
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Matthew Gonzalez <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We are looking to do a VoIP system upgrade here in Winooski. I see this
>>> was somewhat addressed last winter; what are the economical options here?
>>> We use Avaya hardware (phones & PBX) currently. The system is 10 years old
>>> and we want something a little more user friendly so our IT team can
>>> provide support.
>>>
>>> What are you using?
>>>
>>> - Matthew Gonzalez
>>>   Winooski School District <http://t.sidekickopen20.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg4XHx3nW4Y9g2b3Mqt_4W64QWwH56dNFNf2Ml9B202?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wsdschools.org%2F&si=6151917366935552&pi=342785b8-4959-46e9-ae4d-15f0197f4c29>
>>>   Web Manager & Helpdesk
>>>   (802) 383-6024 <8023836024>
>>>
>>> CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED.
>>>
>>> The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-383-6024 or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.

>> This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
>> Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student
>> information and you are not entitled to access such information under
>> FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you
>> destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to
>> anyone.

> --
> Bob Wickberg
> Technology Coordinator
> Brattleboro Union High School District # 6

Diane Stacy
Director of Technology
Barre Supervisory Union

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by enabling the integration and
utilization of  technology resources to support and enhance the teaching
and learning of 21st Century skills. "

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments,
is confidential, constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only
for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without
prior consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail may also be
protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized use,
forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately at 802-476-5011 or return e-mail, and