Hi, All,

Does anyone have a stash of 3 prong male to 3 prong female power cords?  How about DB 15 male-male VGA monitor cables?

I’d be happy to assist you with a little spring cleaning!  I need 11 power and 8 monitor cables.

Thanks!

Steve

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [log in to unmask] Revised by mandate of the USDA dated March 24th, 2014.
  ­­