I can help but can't ship til Monday.

David Martin

On Feb 2, 2017 2:57 PM, "Steven Webster" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi, All,
>

> Does anyone have a stash of 3 prong male to 3 prong female power cords?
> How about DB 15 male-male VGA monitor cables?
>

> I’d be happy to assist you with a little spring cleaning!  I need 11 power
> and 8 monitor cables.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Steve
>
> ------------------------------
>
> * This email may contain information protected under the Family
> Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance
> Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
> confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
> not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
> regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
> you may not forward it to anyone. If you wish to file a Civil Rights
> program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
> Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at
> http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html
> <http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html>, or at any USDA
> office, or call (866) 632-9992 <(866)%20632-9992> to request the form. You
> may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the
> form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S.
> Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400
> Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442
> <(202)%20690-7442> or email at [log in to unmask]
> <[log in to unmask]>. Revised by mandate of the USDA dated March 24th,
> 2014. *   ­­

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or
privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access
such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you
destroy this email without reviewing it. If you receive this message in
error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to
notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then
permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding
to anyone or retaining a copy.