Thanks, David.

I think I’m set, but I’ll definitely keep you in mind if things fall through!

Take care,

Steve

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Martin
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Power and VGA Monitor Cables

I can help but can't ship til Monday.

David Martin

On Feb 2, 2017 2:57 PM, "Steven Webster" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, All,

Does anyone have a stash of 3 prong male to 3 prong female power cords?  How about DB 15 male-male VGA monitor cables?

I’d be happy to assist you with a little spring cleaning!  I need 11 power and 8 monitor cables.

Thanks!

Steve

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [log in to unmask]. Revised by mandate of the USDA dated March 24th, 2014.
  ­­

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.