RNESU is planning to replace their old systems with Samsung PBX/VoIP systems using SIP/PRI which are E911 compliant. We will keep a couple of POTs lines for alarms/fax/internet outages. The Samsung OfficeServ systems do not require licensing fees and the features are the same across all OfficeServ models. That works us for us as we have tiny schools and big schools so, regardless of the model selected users across the district will have a consistent user experience and feature set. The Samsung vendor is APC Services out of Rutland.

And did you know there are E911 grants available?

Susan Briere
Coordinator, IT Services
Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union
(802) 247-5757 ext. 24

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it."  -Alan Kay