On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The website for this contract aggregation vendor is:  http://www.spccopypro.com/

I forgot to mention.  They take 6% vs up to 50% with the normal copier sales vendors, and they push down pricing by going direct to manufacturer for pricing.

RNESU works with SPC, as well. We have a five-year contract for Toshiba copiers and Kyocera printers which replaced our Canon copiers and printers. The equipment vendor and toner supplier is Office Systems of Vermont. Both SPC and OSV have been great to work with. As Craig mentioned, SPC represents several schools/districts when they go out to bid and are able to leverage better pricing due to the volume. This is the third lease RNE has done with SPC.

Susan Briere
Coordinator, IT Services
Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union
(802) 247-5757 ext. 24

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it."  -Alan Kay