I'm excited  to announce that the next Create Make Learn Summer Institute
will be held in Burlington Vermont
July 31 - Aug 4,  2017

​

You can find more information at
www.CreateMakeLearn.org <http://www.createmakelearn.org/>

and on the attached flyer - which can be easily printed.

If you could share the flyer or announcement with those in your school who
might be interested, I would be most grateful.

Note that we do offer an  early bird registration incentive for those who
register by April 1.

Create Make Learn will have limited enrollment and registrations will close
when we have reached capacity.

I'm excited to announce that

   - Dr. Wes Fryer (national speaker, author, and educator)  will be
   joining R.E.T.N.  for the Making Media strand

   - The ECHO Leahy Champlain Center (Science Museum) will be working with
   us to ELEVATE science in maker projects

   - We have increased our advanced topics for those with previous
   experience in creating and making.

   - We have two versions of Strand 1 (one for K-4 teachers and one for
   Grade 5-12 educators)  lead by experienced certified educators for each age
   group.

   - There is an opportunity to add a custom Classroom Maker Kit to your
   registration.

   - We will be offering three graduate credit options available.  One will
   focus on Maker Centered Learning, the other two  for those who want to
   focus on Learning to Code  through Making.

   - And that our network of Create Make Learn participants continues to
   grow promising to make the 2017  Summer Institute a fun exciting place to
   rejuvenate, revitalize, create, make and learn this summer!

We hope you will consider joining us and spread the word to those who might
enjoy this opportunity.

​

Lucie deLaBruere
www.CreateMakeLearn.org <http://www.createmakelearn.org/>

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com <http://www.learningwithlucie.com/>

Google Voice (802) 557 0013 <(802)%20557-0013>

  - James M. Barrie
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator