I'm excited  to announce that the next Create Make Learn Summer Institute
will be held in Burlington Vermont
July 31 - Aug 4,  2017

You can find more information at
www.CreateMakeLearn.org

and on the attached flyer - which can be easily printed.

If you could share the flyer or announcement with those in your school who might be interested, I would be most grateful.

Note that we do offer an  early bird registration incentive for those who register by April 1.

Create Make Learn will have limited enrollment and registrations will close when we have reached capacity.

I'm excited to announce that

We hope you will consider joining us and spread the word to those who might enjoy this opportunity.

Lucie deLaBruere
www.CreateMakeLearn.org

--
Lucie deLaBruere