Yes, as of two years back we included Pre_K in our definition of schools in VT.  So, they are eligible.

PD

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Sheets
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2017 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: More on E-rate

Hi Peter,

Are we supposed to count the Universal PK students and add each UPK program as an additional instructional location?

Thanks,

.. Susan

Susan Sheets

Director of Technology

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I should have included this too:

Starting today and ending on February 26, 2017 applicants must go into their EPC portal and make any profile updates including new Free & Reduced lunch information, add any new school or library sites, address changes etc. Libraries must input their square footages of their sites if they have not already done so.

Just FYI on that one.

PD

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator