E-rate folks:

I posted a couple of messages on Friday about this issue, but it appears as of mid day Friday<https://vtdigger.org/2017/02/03/house-scuttles-scotts-plan-may-school-budget-vote/>, the issue may go away.

So, our worry about window closing before budgets are voted on seems moot.    Recall USAC has announced the window: Noon Feb. 27 to 11:59 PM May 11.

I urge all to keep eyes peeled on things like this, we want to be sure we don't jeopardize anyone's funding this season.  I suspect the issue will come up again.

Thanks

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator