Hello School IT folks. We are looking at starting our Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Gateway program this next year. One of the challenges is that this curriculum does not support the use of Chromebooks, and requires a Windows based system to run the applications. Is there anyone else who has implemented PLTW Gateway, and was able to do so using Chromebooks? I have played around with RDPing from the Chromebooks to a virtual RDS server with the installed apps, but I'm not happy with how it performs.

--
Philip Hayes
System Administrator