Quick question,
This is posted on the slack channel as well...

https://vt-school-it.slack.com/archives/general/p1486647110000038

 I am doing some file forensics with some students. Does anyone know where I might find a mock os image that I could install on a machine to allow these students to practice their forensic skills? They have worked through most of the scenarios here http://www.cfreds.nist.gov/. I was hoping to hand them a laptop that has been encrypted and have them find some evidence. Any one have suggestions of where I could look? I suppose I could make an image, but to save some time it would be easier to just download one. Thanks in advance.