Steve,
We are still using BEAR forms with WCVT and it wold be great if we could be credited directly.

-Bob Owens

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Steve Jarrett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Any Waitsfield-Champlain Valley Telecom schools having E-Rate reimbursements applied as credit to its monthly invoices rather than submitting a BEAR form?

WCVT has a very new person on E-Rate.

I'd like to provide her a list of some schools so that she can figure out how reimbursement is calculated and applied.

We're moving away from BEAR forms.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union