As in more sunlight
​ coming = summer plans!

My young family (age 2 and 5) is getting to the point where my wife and I want to establish some sort of regular summer break where we can build a community of kids and adults some of whom return each year. At least for the next few years. ​

I'm looking for folks who've good experiences with campgrounds for small pop up campers, cabin rentals and family camps designed for young families
​.

We're interested in kids to have kids to play with. Water, beach, boat, woods. Fancy-ness not needed at all in food or lodgings.

Here's my notes from last summer:

Personally experienced
Looking for anyone who's personal experience with:
​Or????​

--
Caleb Clark
Marlboro College, Degree Chair, Teaching with Technology