Hey folks,

I had a great visit yesterday to the NuVu innovation lab in Cambridge yesterday.
Great space, resources and coaching but it is a separate, "stand-alone" environment that receives students from a few private day schools and home schooled students.

Can anyone on the list point me towards great examples of STEM / STEAM / Innovation labs in Vermont middle or high schools that have activated engagement and design thinking both in the lab environment and throughout the school in "regular" classrooms?

thanks,
Luis

Luis E. Bango
Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x1008