Lucy,

I'm doing AR in some of my classes at Rutland High.  I will be doing VR next year as well.

Clarena

Clarena Renfrow, M.Ed.
Technology Integration Coach & Consultant
176 David Ave.
Castleton, VT 05735
802-287-1039
www.facebook.com/ITeachTechNow
www.iteachtechnologynow.com

On Feb 25, 2017, at 7:23 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Is anyone doing AR/VR  in Vermont schools?

Would love to learn more from you, perhaps visit,  and see some examples

BTW.. I came across these two resources today

https://spark.adobe.com/page/NWh4celYtgVI6/

https://www.kubity.com/

Anyone want to exhibit in the Innovation Lounge at Dynamic Landscape?

Lucie -- always in search of Vermont teachers and students on the cutting edge ;-)

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013