Print

Print


RMS Jack Adams has Google Expeditions.

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 1:10 PM Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Lynne and Clarena... let's talk about getting some of your students to
> showing us all the ropes at Dynamic Landscape
> Anyone else?
>
>
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Lynne Manley <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> We have a VR lab, classes. Our library media specialist teaches them!
>
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 8:28 PM Clarena Renfrow <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Lucy,
>
> I'm doing AR in some of my classes at Rutland High.  I will be doing VR
> next year as well.
>
> Clarena
>
> Clarena Renfrow, M.Ed.
> Technology Integration Coach & Consultant
> 176 David Ave.
> Castleton, VT 05735
> 802-287-1039 <(802)%20287-1039>
> www.facebook.com/ITeachTechNow
> www.iteachtechnologynow.com
>
>
> On Feb 25, 2017, at 7:23 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> Is anyone doing AR/VR  in Vermont schools?
>
> Would love to learn more from you, perhaps visit,  and see some examples
>
> BTW.. I came across these two resources today
>
> https://spark.adobe.com/page/NWh4celYtgVI6/
>
> https://www.kubity.com/
>
> Anyone want to exhibit in the Innovation Lounge at Dynamic Landscape?
>
>
> Lucie -- always in search of Vermont teachers and students on the cutting
> edge ;-)
>
>
>
>
> --
> Lucie deLaBruere
> www.LearningWithLucie.com
> http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl
>
> Google Voice (802) 557 0013 <(802)%20557-0013>
>
> [log in to unmask]
>
> --------------------------------------
> Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
>   - James M. Barrie
> ---------------------------------------
> Google Certified Educator / Google for Education Certified Trainer,
> Raspberry Pi Certified Educator
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>
> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>
> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>
> --
>
> “The concept of professionalism includes that we are always willing to
> learn.” - Jim Knight
>
>
> Lynne Pekala Manley
>
> Director of Curriculum Instruction and Technology
> Milton Town School District
> 42 Herrick Avenue
> Milton, Vermont 05468
> (802) 893-5386
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
> isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidentialand privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
> disclosure, ordistribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, pleasecontact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
> copies of theoriginal message.*
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>
> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>
>
>
>
> --
> Lucie deLaBruere
> www.LearningWithLucie.com
> http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl
>
> Google Voice (802) 557 0013
>
> [log in to unmask]
>
> --------------------------------------
> Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
>   - James M. Barrie
> ---------------------------------------
> Google Certified Educator / Google for Education Certified Trainer,
> Raspberry Pi Certified Educator
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>
> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>
-- 
Patricia Aigner
Director of Technology
Rutland City Public Schools
6 Church Street
Rutland, VT 05701
802-773-1900

Facebook www.facebook.com/PatriciaAignerEducationalTechnology
Twitter     https://twitter.com/paigner
Youtube   https://goo.gl/clHiu2


*Note my email has changed to [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>*